About this Event
TEAM INTEGRITY CYCLING is proud to announce the return of the TEAM INTEGRITY WINTER CRITERIUM TRAINING RACE SERIES
USAC Permit# 2017-339
James Rumsey Technical Institute Driving Range
The 2017 dates are 2/18, 3/4, 3/18 and 3/25
*These races do count towards your 10 mass finish races for CAT 5 upgrade
- A RACE: MEN’S 1/2/3 & W1/2 as a guideline 60 mins 10:55 AM
- B RACE: MEN’S 4/5 & WOMEN 1/2/3 as a guideline 60 mins 12:05 PM*
- C RACE: BEGINNER MEN as a guideline 45 mins 10:00 AM*
- D Race: BEGINNER WOMEN as a guideline 45 mins 1:10 PM**
**If minimum of 10 racers preregistered is not reached, the D race will be combined with the C race at 10AM. You will receive an email the day before the event advising you of the change.
This year, we are bringing back the points race! Racers with the most points in each category at the end of
the series will be awarded a Custom Winter Training series champion jersey! Points awarded as follows:
? Finishing points
? 1st place= 5? Sprint points
? 2nd place=4
? 3rd place= 3
? 4th place= 2
? 5th place to last=1
? There will be two mid race sprints, and the points will only be awarded to the top 3 riders
- Registration opens at 8:45 am & will take place inside of the James Rumsey Technical Institute
- You can utilize day of race registration, or pre-register for an individual race on itsyourrace.com
- Individual race pre-registration fee is $20
- Day of race registration is $25
- USA Cycling license required for all races.
- One Day license available for $15 at race registration the day of the race for beginner Men and Women, or online during registration
There is a minimum of 10 riders pre-registered for each category. If this requirement is not met, the Race Director reserves the right to combine or cancel the category!
FOUL WEATHER POLICY
Races will be cancelled for any of the following weather conditions.
- Snow or freezing precipitation
- Temperatures below 25 degrees F, or wind chills below 20 degrees F.
- Rain if the temperature is below 45 degrees F.
- If ice patches are along the course and the temperature is not going to rise above freezing, races will be cancelled. If temperatures are expected to rise above freezing we will delay events until such time.
We will email you the day before the event about the cancellation or delay if needed. There is no "rain date", in the case of cancellation we will either refund your registration fee, or transfer your registration to another date, whichever you prefer.
Prizes will be distributed within 1 hour of race results being posted. All prizes not claimed at the race are forfeited. Results will be sent to USACycling.org.